Private dog training will help you understand the way your dog learns, and how to teach him new or other behaviour.
Probably you would like to teach your dog to start or stop doing something and you are looking for help to get this right. Very good, this will benefit your mood and the wellbeing of your dog. Read below how I can help you with your dogtraining and please contact me for more information.
I mainly visit dog owners in the area of Den Haag, Leiden, Voorschoten, Katwijk, Noordwijk, ‘t Westland and offcourse Wassenaar.
Because the dogtraining is private, the purpose of the training is totally up to you. My training should be as relaxed and fun as possible, for both the owner and the dog. Because of the free choice of training, this is also suited for beginners, rescue dogs, senior dogs, dogs that do not fit in a group of dogs etc. Private dogtraining has no limitations.
Solve any unwanted behaviour, like:
- Barking at other dogs, people or other
- Good behaviour with visitors at home
- Chasing after bikes, cars etc.
- Aggressive or pushy behaviour
- Lack of obedience
- Impuls control
- Anxiety issues
- Loose leash walking
Don’t wait if your dog has behavioural issues, it’s probably easier to fix in an early stage.
8 week training
From my experience: most owners benefit this training program of eight weeks:
- During our first meeting, we talk about your situation and we directly start training. Takes about 1,5 hour
- 2 more training sessions of 1 hour each are included, for practise and next steps
- After each appointment, you receive your personal trainingplan by e-mail
- In between our sessions we keep in contact about the progress of your training
- Including aftercare (you can always ask your questions by email/ phone)
- Costs € 297,-
Including a distance of 10 km from Wassenaar, excluding parking fees. > 10 km : travel costs are € 0,35 / kilometer